Whoops Fail -Mod application. 10z2xd5
Whoops Fail -Mod application. 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Whoops Fail -Mod application. 10z2xd5
Whoops Fail -Mod application. 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whoops Fail -Mod application.

Poll

Do you think I would be a good moderator?

[ 2 ]
    Whoops Fail -Mod application. I_vote_lcap50%Whoops Fail -Mod application. I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Whoops Fail -Mod application. I_vote_lcap0%Whoops Fail -Mod application. I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Whoops Fail -Mod application. I_vote_lcap50%Whoops Fail -Mod application. I_vote_rcap [50%] 

Total Votes: 4
    whoops fail

Whoops Fail -Mod application. Empty Whoops Fail -Mod application.

Post  whoops fail Mon May 09, 2011 4:04 pm

Hello RuneClownz, Sam here[Whoops Fail] and this is my in game moderator application. I hope you enjoy.

About Me:
    My name is Sam and i'm 14 years old. I am currently living in the United Kingdom I enjoy playing this server and, helping out players. I've been playing the server for about 2 months.

Why Do I Want To Be Moderator?
    I want to be a moderator because I feel that there are not enough staff members online, when i'm playing the server. This can cause a lot of rule breakers, [Xloggers, PJing and simple spamming] I think i'd be a good moderator because I help out all players when I'm online, a lot of people like me [not being big-headed.] I'm a very active player, playing for around 4 hours+ each day and, I've contributed to the server from donating.

How Do I Plan To Help As Moderator?
    I will help this server by simply, punishing all rule-breakers and helping all players that need my assistance.

Thanks for reading my Moderator Application
    Kind Regards, Whoops Fail

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:03 am