Zem's administrator application 10z2xd5
Zem's administrator application 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zem's administrator application 10z2xd5
Zem's administrator application 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Zem's administrator application

zemtion

Zem's administrator application Empty Zem's administrator application

Post  zemtion Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Name:Luke in game Zemtion

Why have you applied for this position and why should we pick you: well with recent demotions of a administrator who has failed to do his job i feel as if the server could benefit from a good caring admin

Your Attitude towards work?: i feel that it would be great to help people in this server and see it go somewhere hey maybe it could be the new 2 speced or near reality Surprised

Past mod/admin experience: there have been countless times in the past when i have been mod (5+) id say admin 3 times co owner 2 owner 0

How much time can you Contribute to the Forums/Server: all day every day i have no life i play this server so much

How can we contact you if needed: skype,msn,fourms,chatbox,in-game.

What type of staff position, (forum, chat, ingame): fourm- administrator chat-mod in-game- administrator
    How can you help the server?: what i can do to help this server is to direct the new players that join every day into the path that would make them into long time players and supporters of this server instead of having new players join every day and quit

How long have you played?: 3 months +

What do you do if someone is break a rule?: like most people would, take a step back look at what the offence is if it is some minor thing flaming i would administer a 1 hr mute, for something like boosting id jail the offender then report it to the owners to reset waht ever they were boosting

Will you invite players, or just lie and say you will for staff?: of course i would invite players honestly i have no problem advertising

Time Zone: Eastern
    I Getto I

Zem's administrator application Empty Your Admin Apply.

Post  I Getto I Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:53 pm

zemtion wrote:Name:Luke in game Zemtion

Why have you applied for this position and why should we pick you: well with recent demotions of a administrator who has failed to do his job i feel as if the server could benefit from a good caring admin

Your Attitude towards work?: i feel that it would be great to help people in this server and see it go somewhere hey maybe it could be the new 2 speced or near reality Surprised

Past mod/admin experience: there have been countless times in the past when i have been mod (5+) id say admin 3 times co owner 2 owner 0

How much time can you Contribute to the Forums/Server: all day every day i have no life i play this server so much

How can we contact you if needed: skype,msn,fourms,chatbox,in-game.

What type of staff position, (forum, chat, ingame): fourm- administrator chat-mod in-game- administrator
    How can you help the server?: what i can do to help this server is to direct the new players that join every day into the path that would make them into long time players and supporters of this server instead of having new players join every day and quit

How long have you played?: 3 months +

What do you do if someone is break a rule?: like most people would, take a step back look at what the offence is if it is some minor thing flaming i would administer a 1 hr mute, for something like boosting id jail the offender then report it to the owners to reset waht ever they were boosting

Will you invite players, or just lie and say you will for staff?: of course i would invite players honestly i have no problem advertising

Time Zone: Eastern

Yea. I think no. cause your mostly not online.
    i did not see you for 2 weeks online.
    i think you should first wait a while and get some more Experience.
    Greetings, Daniel.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:55 pm