Appeal 2 m0r its redroboon btw 10z2xd5
Appeal 2 m0r its redroboon btw 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Appeal 2 m0r its redroboon btw 10z2xd5
Appeal 2 m0r its redroboon btw 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
You Boned It
Yourhorse
U back 4 m0r
redroboon
8 posters

Appeal 2 m0r its redroboon btw

Poll

Should i be unbanned

[ 3 ]
    Appeal 2 m0r its redroboon btw I_vote_lcap38%Appeal 2 m0r its redroboon btw I_vote_rcap [38%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Appeal 2 m0r its redroboon btw I_vote_lcap62%Appeal 2 m0r its redroboon btw I_vote_rcap [62%] 

Total Votes: 8
    redroboon

Appeal 2 m0r its redroboon btw Empty Appeal 2 m0r its redroboon btw

Post  redroboon Wed May 04, 2011 2:48 am

M0r says i have a childish attitude im guessing he's on some type of drug
    cough even though the childish one is blacknigger he doesn't do nothing 2 him but to me he bans me -.-
    U back 4 m0r
    U back 4 m0r
    Admin

Appeal 2 m0r its redroboon btw Empty Re: Appeal 2 m0r its redroboon btw

Post  U back 4 m0r Wed May 04, 2011 2:58 am

Cough cough online? Then you must really be smoking something. Why would you reveal Iowna's hidden account. After that mine? Don't talk like you haven't x logged. You just never got a consequence. Don't try and tell blacknigger anything because you've broken more rules then him. I'm glad your trying to fix it.

Here's the story behind all this. Anthony of course gave him hidden like he does to a lot of people. Then I come in and demote him/her/or in the case drug addict. They get mad at me as usual. That's why he revealed and said this crap.. Now your banned deal with it.
    Yourhorse

Post  Yourhorse Wed May 04, 2011 3:15 am

m0r, that is absolutely THE most displeasing act of enforcing rules I've ever seen. You could have simply demoted him and left it at that. I can understand that what Red has done isn't good, but you ignore Black's actions. Thats unfair.

And childish. Red handled the situation professionally, despite him breaking the rules here and there before. I'll look at you as a decent owner once you enforce the rules equally again.

And I could give less of a shit about being "desperate for staff", and I know Red feels the same way. We both try to enforce the rules on YOUR server, where there are RULES, and if those rules are broken, you are BANNED. Remember that.

Apparently, though, some players have special privileges. Whats the point of rules when they aren't enforced equally among players?
    redroboon

Appeal 2 m0r its redroboon btw Empty m0r

Post  redroboon Wed May 04, 2011 3:32 am

mor iownas hidden acc is not only ------ but he has another one witch i havent said and btw i asked u 2 give me a cannon because i gave mine to no hands with i helped becasue he was scammed and name the rules ive broken please im wanting 2 here them or are u gonna ban me because thats the only way u face things mr 204.8.8.7 and m0r i have noticed a chain of things you have done for example your staff is not always active and btw you only listen to donors when your getting donation you only take rsgp that is why you made this for example you dont get many $ dollars you get millons of runescape gold pieces and don't say i lie because lately you have been giving donor for 3 millon how is that gonna help server its not and i wasn't 100% sure you were arcane and the truth is anthony is divine everyone knows so why would we know it was you m0r for this action you will lose players because i helped players while you ignore them but you ban me for helping the players bs
    redroboon

Appeal 2 m0r its redroboon btw Empty seems like ive bein iped

Post  redroboon Wed May 04, 2011 3:50 am

seems like i have been iped for helping players
    You Boned It

Post  You Boned It Wed May 04, 2011 4:24 am

redroboon wrote:seems like i have been iped for helping players
    The title is confusing because it's called an appeal yet you only complain, not try to appeal to M0r. I don't know the whole story but complaining doesn't seem like an effective way to get un-banned to me. I have nothing against you and the more people that play, the merrier. It'd just be easier if you apologized for your actions, even if you believe M0r is wrong, and just moved on from this so you can continue playing.
    redroboon

Appeal 2 m0r its redroboon btw Empty i am getting tired of arguments

Post  redroboon Wed May 04, 2011 5:43 am

M0r i want to return to the times when we could actually enjoy the server were there were more active staff and were you guys would respond to all now i am very sad because i cant enjoy a game i enjoy because i'm banned for helping it i wanna return to it and have fun on it so lets get passed it and return where we help our players and btw the video i had made it was starting to get players and well i need to reply to the players that asked for the link Razz hope you understand m0r cause it was both our faults and we know it was and we should just be good friends not enemies because enemies don't get anywhere i would like us to return to good friends like we were lets start from the good points Smile and i would like you to unban me so we can play together again because there is no point in a rsps if you cant even play it for fun which is what retired runescape players want to do thank you
    admin raph
    admin raph

Post  admin raph Wed May 04, 2011 10:41 am

wow that sad, iv never see redroboon acting with a "childish" atitude... hes helping players and beeing active. if your banning him, you just lose a player that is helping, beeing active and advertising.
    Defence

Post  Defence Wed May 04, 2011 11:20 am

Red I don't think you understand what the point of a hidden moderator is...
    mod-iowna

Post  mod-iowna Wed May 04, 2011 11:26 am

Red, yesterday i spoke to you i said, im trusting you to obay rules ect (thoose wernt exact words) , because as soon as i seen your hidden admin, guess what? oh you changed.
    like most of the people who get hidden they think its okay to act cocky and change for the worst, but as uve noticed the hidden admins and hidden owners who done that all got demoted, some got banned? Why change, okay you got banned? i dont know the whole story behind it maybe ill ask m0r about it when he is online, but if you do ever get unbanned you wont be staff again because you were more helpful as a player.
    Yourhorse

Post  Yourhorse Wed May 04, 2011 8:02 pm

mod-iowna wrote:Red, yesterday i spoke to you i said, im trusting you to obay rules ect (thoose wernt exact words) , because as soon as i seen your hidden admin, guess what? oh you changed.
    like most of the people who get hidden they think its okay to act cocky and change for the worst, but as uve noticed the hidden admins and hidden owners who done that all got demoted, some got banned? Why change, okay you got banned? i dont know the whole story behind it maybe ill ask m0r about it when he is online, but if you do ever get unbanned you wont be staff again because you were more helpful as a player.

Asking m0r is getting a biased answer. If you ask me, he didn't act cocky with the situation. He jailed and banned black because he has repeatedly broken rules without being punished, which is fair in most people's books. I'm going with the approach of red being demoted and unbanned, although he should be punished for breaking the rules before. Jailing would have been a better option.

Overall, I feel greatly displeased at how m0r handled the situation. He completely ignored Black's actions and banned red. That, to me, is childish beyond measure.
    U back 4 m0r
    U back 4 m0r
    Admin

Post  U back 4 m0r Wed May 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Black has been jailed since yesterday. I don't plan on unjailing him yet. I don't know what your talking about I ignored black or didn't give him a consequence because he's still jailed.
    mod-iowna

Post  mod-iowna Wed May 04, 2011 8:40 pm

How is it childish? as soon as redroboon got staff he changed, he started acting cockey saying oh fishbone muted me earlier im guna spawn jads and kalphite queens infrount of him,. then told me that he had spawned around 24 kalphite queens at the shops. end of topic.

NO MORE COMPLAINGING ABOUT REDROBOONS BAN, ITS M0RS DECISION AND I ALSO AGREE.
    Yourhorse

Post  Yourhorse Wed May 04, 2011 10:11 pm

U back 4 m0r wrote:Black has been jailed since yesterday. I don't plan on unjailing him yet. I don't know what your talking about I ignored black or didn't give him a consequence because he's still jailed.
    He was jailed by red, which I saw. Inaction is not necessarily action. Keeping him in jail is not really a justification for not banning him. He has duped and x logged far more than anyone I've seen play on the server, and you just keep him in jail. Think about it.

I suggest enforcing the rules that you guys have created. Equally.
    TommyLee

Post  TommyLee Wed May 04, 2011 11:57 pm

Your horse, You shoulden't even be talking, what do you have in this bussiness that you care so much about?
    You love Redroboon that much?,Would you get ban with hhim?
    Further more, I never duped,iOwna can vourch this, He checked my bank before and after.
    Act like a professinal and actually check my account for dupes,If that informtion is not corret,Fuck off ok?
    Yourhorse

Post  Yourhorse Thu May 05, 2011 12:58 am

TommyLee wrote:Your horse, You shoulden't even be talking, what do you have in this bussiness that you care so much about?
    You love Redroboon that much?,Would you get ban with hhim?
    Further more, I never duped,iOwna can vourch this, He checked my bank before and after.
    Act like a professinal and actually check my account for dupes,If that informtion is not corret,Fuck off ok?
    Odd. You said you have duped but dropped the items after doing so. Furthermore I see you don't deny the fact that you've x-logged a helluva lot more.

And I should be talking. I care about how the rules are enforced. They should be enforced equally, regardless of the person who breaks or enforces them. No questions.
    TommyLee

Post  TommyLee Thu May 05, 2011 1:09 am

By equal you mean, He abused/xlogs and I xlog,What are there to be equal?
    Yourhorse

Post  Yourhorse Thu May 05, 2011 1:12 am

TommyLee wrote:By equal you mean, He abused/xlogs and I xlog,What are there to be equal?
    You x log and duped. Now, its peculiar how most people who have been punished for x logging have met the banhammer, yet you have not. Interesting, no?

And I meant that punishments should be carried out equally. Not how your two incidents are equal to each others'.
    TommyLee

Post  TommyLee Thu May 05, 2011 1:15 am

Did red meet the punishment for xlogging? NO prove me wrong without this whole abuse thing.
    You Boned It

Post  You Boned It Fri May 06, 2011 1:57 am

Yourhorse wrote:
    TommyLee wrote:By equal you mean, He abused/xlogs and I xlog,What are there to be equal?
    You x log and duped. Now, its peculiar how most people who have been punished for x logging have met the banhammer, yet you have not. Interesting, no?

And I meant that punishments should be carried out equally. Not how your two incidents are equal to each others'.
    Agree that private server owners should try to punish equally. It's always been a huge problem in all the private servers I've played. From what I'm seeing, Horse just wants both of them to be punished according to their actions, not according to which you like more or less.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:07 pm