Redroboon's Staff App 10z2xd5
Redroboon's Staff App 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Redroboon's Staff App 10z2xd5
Redroboon's Staff App 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
mod-iowna
Masturbation
damian
redroboon
8 posters

Redroboon's Staff App

Poll

Should I be mod / admin

[ 2 ]
    Redroboon's Staff App I_vote_lcap17%Redroboon's Staff App I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Redroboon's Staff App I_vote_lcap8%Redroboon's Staff App I_vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Redroboon's Staff App I_vote_lcap50%Redroboon's Staff App I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Redroboon's Staff App I_vote_lcap25%Redroboon's Staff App I_vote_rcap [25%] 

Total Votes: 12
    redroboon

Redroboon's Staff App Empty Redroboon's Staff App

Post  redroboon Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:08 am

Name: In game: Redroboon Real Life- Curtis

Why have you applied for this position and why should we pick you:after thinking threw i know what it takes at this job most staff say there busy the truth is there at zombs pking people and they go on other accounts instead of there mains i will not hesitate if someone needs help then they need help such ideas is like adding a command saying ::Help which will say in a certain yell says the players name and '' this player needs help from a staff member'' this job deserves an expert that knows the job i would like a chance as a mod in server in other servers i don't ask for staff i work hard month after month and like other people that want server i wont be like after making the app if you need help contact me only when the owners or people that hire them are on but 24/7 this job is a job i love and enjoy and will like to proclaim as being an expert at

Your Attitude towards work?: It is a strict job not a easy job like being a player. When your a player it does not matter but when your staff you have to change mindset like shifting gears i know many commands such as ::vent ::ipban ::ban ::mute ::ipmute ::teletome ::teleto ::kick ::God ::infhealth ::infpray ::heal etc

Past mod/admin experience: i have bein administrator in The mod of rs-ps chatbox Mod3rn game darkh3ll i have bein staff in project stupidity and about 30 times mod and 32 admins in minor servers really not of importance i have learned from experts and have been trained by experts that i really admire. i have long time of expertise and have what it takes for this job

How much time can you Contribute to the Forums/Server: I am active person that can contribute 6-8 hours when it is a vacation i can be here up to 1 day and that is not a lie i have been here 23 hours and 9 minutes i have been working hard and i admire a server with staff that cares about you but if it can be better then why not hire the certain people that you need this server is gonna be the new top server and needs that staff that is active not just once a day

How can we contact you if needed: Email or ingame chatbox facebook twitter

What type of staff position, (forum, chat, ingame): Mod/ Admin In Game chatbox also and forum preferable ingame but as long as i can help then it really does not matter

Last edited by redroboon on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more recent)
    damian
    damian

Redroboon's Staff App Empty Re: Redroboon's Staff App

Post  damian Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:06 am

i think you should be tested. i see you on alot and you help quite a bit =]
    Masturbation

Post  Masturbation Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:23 am

Wooow epic cool I think you would get it Very Happy
    mod-iowna

Post  mod-iowna Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:30 pm

Very Happy hey red, I also agree with damian i think that you deserve a chance to be tested. I like your app , you've given us quite a lot of detail and i see you on allmost all the time Smile, gl - - iowna
    redroboon

Post  redroboon Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:45 am

thanks all and gl on ure apps
    CoulterDonor

Redroboon's Staff App Empty Decent

Post  CoulterDonor Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:28 am

I think you have potential.
    King Saim
    King Saim

Post  King Saim Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:33 am

Should be tested.
    mod-iowna

Post  mod-iowna Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:49 am

Spoiler:
    That was 4 month ago and ive discussed with redroboon, and he had been having a lot of trouble with his grades and life and what was going on at that time ext, i think he deserves a chance, well not deserves, should get a chance to become a server moderator.

Thanks , Admin Iowna

Last edited by mod-iowna on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    King Saim
    King Saim

Post  King Saim Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:08 pm

I agree with Iowna, i think you don't even deserve chatbox mod.
    redroboon

Redroboon's Staff App Empty Good Point And This Is Reason

Post  redroboon Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:03 pm

ive bein very stressed lately and havent bein happy lately school is killing me and i have bein struggling to keep my grades up. I have had so many problems and have been having a treacherous life hope you understand since some of you have had problems before or will have and you will know how hard it is to overcome such situations. Hope you understand and at the moment it really does not matter right now since the game is about 73% ALWAYS offline thank you guys and from now on i will try to be nicer to you guys and help you guys way more thanks Smile
    Deggerz
    Deggerz

Post  Deggerz Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:43 pm

I think you should get this. You a great guy. But maybe tested first Smile
    Maddy

Post  Maddy Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:09 pm

Wrong post,

xD

He deserves mod,

however, I want to see you helping ingame more and on chatbox Smile

Last edited by Maddy on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    redroboon

Redroboon's Staff App Empty thank you

Post  redroboon Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:25 pm

Thanks guys for your support along with your support ill try providing you support as i know you may think i will not do a good job but just a day iowna chose me to take care of the chatbox while he was off and i did a pretty good job even though people that i knew broke rules it does not matter they have to be treated equally as the other people i might hate so even though they were friends they got equal treatment as the other people Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:09 am