are you tired of lag 10z2xd5
are you tired of lag 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

are you tired of lag 10z2xd5
are you tired of lag 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

are you tired of lag

mr bipolar

are you tired of lag Empty are you tired of lag

Post  mr bipolar Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:13 pm

i think that everyone that plays rcpkz is tired of the lag and constant dc's if you buy a vps that means longer up time and eventually more players more players equals more money you got to spend money to make money as the saying goes if you can host it anymore let someone who can host it but dont give it to anyone let someone you turst host you i serisouly think that m0r should buy a new vps and im not the only one who thinks this their is alot of players who think this also i know i will get support for the 2 months ive been here i love playing runeclown infact its the only server above 317 that i will play and i think that means something hopefully with 3.8 coming out maybe we can all chip in and buy a new vps?
    coolman bat1

are you tired of lag Empty Re: are you tired of lag

Post  coolman bat1 Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:40 pm

I so agree on him, lots of this lag is making players leave, and we cannot afford to lose more players, if im right on this comment, please "quote" and type in " yeah i agree" Coolman Bat1 santa
    M0NST3R

are you tired of lag Empty yessssssss

Post  M0NST3R Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:58 pm

ui am very tierddd of lag we needdd a vps!@! omfg..... ive played soo long and its never been off like it has recently -.-....................................~~~M0NST3R~~~

Sponsored content

are you tired of lag Empty Re: are you tired of lag

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:07 pm