if i get banned appl 10z2xd5
if i get banned appl 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

if i get banned appl 10z2xd5
if i get banned appl 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

if i get banned appl

Pottis RS
    Pottis RS

if i get banned appl Empty if i get banned appl

Post  Pottis RS Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:17 am

well to day i was in edge minding my own stuff w/e sum one said im co-owner i said yea nice crown he was like im co owner im chip i got reset i know it was bs because a co owner has server files can turn server on edit player files take items from bank and edit stats and what ever so can the owner and on the ::rules command in-game it says or i know its a rule respect all staff members no matter wat thats every servers main rule now i didnt see him with a gold crown at all so it was a mess he was like will see when i get co i said well lets see 5000usd says u cant ban me i can donate phat set and torva for admin witch i can besides the pont his name was chip and im just writeing this so i dont get banned not a appe or anything just a heads up i know 2 ppl that where there lil shawn, gunworm1 now i can make a promie to just like he did i did say i know how to leech server i know source code i know what im doing but saying an doing sumthing is totally diff you can say you wanna kill sum 1 but doing it is anuther thing besides the point as theres a lure going on in safe clan wars you attack sum1 get skulled they did dmg on you during the time that ur skulled they tell you to go out of cws clan wars aka and they have zombies waiting to down you for your items they run around in zombies spot walk back to the white port and yea you will lose items so make sure you always have melee pray on when going out just a heads up this was started bye in-game name is Matt so yea good luck to you guys with every thing
    I Getto I

if i get banned appl Empty if i get banned appl

Post  I Getto I Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:41 pm

hes owner ,,,
    he whas
    b4 reset he whas an owner of runeclown thats why he said..
    Pottis RS
    Pottis RS

if i get banned appl Empty Re: if i get banned appl

Post  Pottis RS Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:10 am

can you read C O owners have server files he can make his self co on his player.text add number 3 or 2 for admin and owner rank 1 is mod 0 is normal player 2 admin 3 owner no disrespcet but yea

Sponsored content

if i get banned appl Empty Re: if i get banned appl

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:06 am