erm i might quit, unless... 10z2xd5
erm i might quit, unless... 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

erm i might quit, unless... 10z2xd5
erm i might quit, unless... 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

erm i might quit, unless...

teddybear

erm i might quit, unless... Empty erm i might quit, unless...

Post  teddybear Wed May 25, 2011 7:34 pm

right, as my previous thread says... i joined for the source that is on "runelocus" pictures - so i expected it to be that one, if you dont change back then i am out if im honest with you - ive seen quite a few players on saying stuff like *oh this is getting boring* ect, do you know why?... cos all there is to do is -kill kbd, kq, godwars, and zombies- thats about it - it does get boring of killing the same stuff

thats why servers does aload of updates to add and change things not to try and keep it the same stuff...
    see cos' i remember seeing a picture that said 31 players and i was like yeah thats a good fair amount now there is only 11 players online cos' youve changed it - it gets boring with just 11 players we need those players back

so surely change back to other source or atleast change the pictures on runelocus, for people joining false source/server thinking yeah this is good, and then joining go nah this is boring after 5mins, only 10players aah im off, but with other source - oo alot of things too kill 4hrs later - wow this doesnt get boring oh and a fair amount of players nice - and no i am not slagging the server off

so what do you say about changing it back?