Davery's Application for In-Game Moderator 10z2xd5
Davery's Application for In-Game Moderator 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Davery's Application for In-Game Moderator 10z2xd5
Davery's Application for In-Game Moderator 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Davery's Application for In-Game Moderator

Poll

Should Davery be given Moderator Status?

[ 3 ]
    Davery's Application for In-Game Moderator I_vote_lcap100%Davery's Application for In-Game Moderator I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Davery's Application for In-Game Moderator I_vote_lcap0%Davery's Application for In-Game Moderator I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Davery
    Davery

Davery's Application for In-Game Moderator Empty Davery's Application for In-Game Moderator

Post  Davery Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:19 am

Hi everyone! I'm posting my application for in-game moderator for U Back 4 M0r or I Pk Alot I to see.

In-Game Name: Davery

RSPS Staff Experience: I have been Moderator on 2 servers and admin on 1. I also helped de-bug and test betas for a lot of servers.

Runeclown Experience: I know a lot of the game by now and I would like to broaden my knowledge of it by being staff Smile

Why Should I be Moderator: I love to help out new players, I never abuse powers, and I am an all-around helpful and friendly person Very Happy

Are You A Donator?: I will be when Christmas comes along Smile or maybe sooner

Additional Notes: I love runeclown and atm it is the only server I play because it's the only server for me. It's unique in an amazing way and I love it! Very Happy<3 Great job coding it btw Razz

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:43 am