I would like to get this cleared up 10z2xd5
I would like to get this cleared up 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

I would like to get this cleared up 10z2xd5
I would like to get this cleared up 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I would like to get this cleared up

spacekillguy

I would like to get this cleared up Empty I would like to get this cleared up

Post  spacekillguy Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:45 am

My in-game name is Spacekillguy, and i was charged for pk points farming and I got banned for it.

When i first started, yes i did farm and kill my other account Greatdude11, and then the owners found out and i received 24 hours ban for pk points farming. The owners told me that I was off the hook, but I can't farm anymore, this I agreed to.

I was then later reset before U back 4 M0r suspected I used my farmed pk points to buy items. I told him I had not bought anything from the pk shop, and this was confirmed by M0r from checking the logs. I was then restored back to my last backup.

Just an hour before this post, I pk alot I banned my account for farming pk points. He said he warned me before (for farming Greatdude11), and now i have farmed again. I am not trying to lie or anything because i know I can't lie to an owner and get away with it, I only speak the truth and I have absolutely so intention to lying to anybody. I did not farm any pk points after my warning. I don't understand how I pk alot I thought i farmed after the warning, my guess is that he just misunderstood.

Here is my case: Owners, in your logs, I dont know if you can see "when" a death or kill is made, but if you can, look at my account. I killed Greatdude11 I think 78 times, and all 78 times were before the warning. After you guys gave me the warning, all my pk points were 100% legit, un-farmed.

I did not farm anyone after you gave me the warning from killing Greatdude11, and i have not killed Greatdude11 any other of my accounts for points.

If you owners cant see "when" i killed people, well I guess you will have to go back and try to remember that time when I farmed Greatdude11. You banned me for 24 hours and told me not to do it again, which I agreed. My kill count was something around 100 (I think for a short time, kills were 3 pk points each which explains how Greatdude11's death count is 78 and my kill count is around 100), and now my kill count is 146 or 147. Spacekillguy's killcount is now higher, but Greatdude11's has not changed, proving I have not been farming Greatdude11.

In the logs it may say I bought a dragon defeneder, that should be from my legit kills. If your asking why im appealing, it's because i dont think it's fair that I'm punished for doing something I didn't do. After you gave me my warning, i did not farm any pk points. I do not attempt to lie to trick the staff here, I know you have logs and shit so I would be retarded for trying to lie.

I just want this cleared up because I don;t want to keep getting punished for no reason.

U back 4 m0r, i hope I can talk to you in-game because I pk alot I doesnt believe me and won't let me say more about my case. I'm currently "greenmanty" in-game for now.

Thanks
    i pk alot i
    i pk alot i

I would like to get this cleared up Empty Nice post.

Post  i pk alot i Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:50 pm

Well dude. You have to talk to u back 4 m0r because you have farmed items on that account. Which can lead to you tradeing other players the farmed items that you have currenty. And we ma have to reset that farmed account. But we will talk more about this when U back 4 m0r is online.

`I pk aot i`
    U back 4 m0r
    U back 4 m0r
    Admin

I would like to get this cleared up Empty Re: I would like to get this cleared up

Post  U back 4 m0r Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:12 pm

Solved.
    Maddy

I would like to get this cleared up Empty Re: I would like to get this cleared up

Post  Maddy Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:52 am

nah na naaa.. pkp farmers.. not good for eco..

Shocked

Lol. haha. Atleast it's resolved!!

Maddy. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:36 am