Read if you are going to apply 10z2xd5
Read if you are going to apply 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Read if you are going to apply 10z2xd5
Read if you are going to apply 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Read if you are going to apply

mod-iowna

Read if you are going to apply Empty Read if you are going to apply

Post  mod-iowna Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:46 am

Kk guys, ive been reading a lot of apps and it's not that there bad, or there not good enough it's just that they do not have enough information in them for the players posting to get a staff position :/

If you apply and you hav'nt played for atleast 1 month you have a very low chance of getting staff

If you are very active and helpful on the server/to the players then you have a very high chance of becoming mod/admin ingame/chatbox/forum and then can post a reasonable app with lots of detail, remember! the more detail you put into your app the more chance you have of getting the position, there are to many new players posting apps to become staff.

If you have just joined and your trying for staff dont post an app because you wont get the spot.
    --Thanks Admin iowna--
    King Saim
    King Saim

Read if you are going to apply Empty Re: Read if you are going to apply

Post  King Saim Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:28 pm

I agree, i am tired of reading stupid apps, that are like made 1 week after a player joined. You can't get staff like that. And i think we have a decent amount of staff at the momment, and don't need anymore, for now.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:24 pm