Coolman bat1's mod app 10z2xd5
Coolman bat1's mod app 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Coolman bat1's mod app 10z2xd5
Coolman bat1's mod app 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Coolman bat1's mod app

Poll

Should i become a mod?

[ 1 ]
    Coolman bat1's mod app I_vote_lcap33%Coolman bat1's mod app I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 3
    coolman bat1

Coolman bat1's mod app Empty Coolman bat1's mod app

Post  coolman bat1 Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:20 pm

Name: Michael

Why have you applied for this position and why should we pick you: Many times im usually fun to be a staff member, i've helped many players in the past days while in this server, and checked out fourms to see how updates and details have been going. If anyone tries to quit, i reason them to try to stay a bit more.

Your Attitude towards work?: My attitude towards work is, keeping up to date on all forum news's and updates on items, I always help players when needed, I can help staff members keep up to date on new items.

Past mod/admin experience: I've been staff in the past few servers but not most often, i've had to talk to them about the updates and things that go on this server.

How much time can you Contribute to the Forums/Server: The time I can contribute is maybe about 2-3 hours every day (or more, not so often). I'm not a fourms person, the only time i ever go to fourms is when theres a update, or when server is offline.

How can we contact you if needed: You can contact me by my email address, either hotmail, facebook, and yahoo. Thanusun@hotmail.com, Tthanusun@yahoo.ca, if any help is needed just use these emails to contact at any time, or if im on server just add Coolman Bat1.

What type of staff position, (forum, chat, ingame): I would have the desire to be a in-game staff member to all people.

Last edited by coolman bat1 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:01 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : I had to make a poll)
    King Saim
    King Saim

Coolman bat1's mod app Empty Re: Coolman bat1's mod app

Post  King Saim Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:45 pm

Sorry, I dont like it, improve it, make it attreactive, more information about yourself, more details would help,

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:14 am