Blacknigger applies for mod, I know it's to early 10z2xd5
Blacknigger applies for mod, I know it's to early 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blacknigger applies for mod, I know it's to early 10z2xd5
Blacknigger applies for mod, I know it's to early 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Blacknigger applies for mod, I know it's to early

Poll

Blacknigger for mod or to early?

[ 4 ]
    Blacknigger applies for mod, I know it's to early I_vote_lcap80%Blacknigger applies for mod, I know it's to early I_vote_rcap [80%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Blacknigger applies for mod, I know it's to early I_vote_lcap0%Blacknigger applies for mod, I know it's to early I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Blacknigger applies for mod, I know it's to early I_vote_lcap20%Blacknigger applies for mod, I know it's to early I_vote_rcap [20%] 

Total Votes: 5
    TommyLee

Blacknigger applies for mod, I know it's to early Empty Blacknigger applies for mod, I know it's to early

Post  TommyLee Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:12 am

Name:Tommy Lee

Why have you applied for this position and why should we pick you?:I am helpful at times and annoying, of course.I am honest and respectful I never intend to insult and I am very exciting!

Your attitude towards work?:If I get the job I'll get it done without winning or crying about it.

Past mod/admin experience:I have own 2 servers,been admin 5 times and 2 mod

How much time can you Contribute to the Forums/Server:I'll say 4-5 Hours in-game and server, I'll be on both and monday-friday.FYI I mean Mon-Fri 4-5 hours both and I'm very active!. Smile

How can we contact you if needed:My email is leekiller12@hotmail.com, I will make skype if needed.

What type of staff position,(Forum,chat,in-game):I'll say both,I kinda talk in cb alot and look through forums for selling/buying stoof like that.
    Have a nice blacknigger day!
    King Saim
    King Saim

Blacknigger applies for mod, I know it's to early Empty Re: Blacknigger applies for mod, I know it's to early

Post  King Saim Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:52 pm

Umm not good enough sorry.
    King Saim
    King Saim

Blacknigger applies for mod, I know it's to early Empty Re: Blacknigger applies for mod, I know it's to early

Post  King Saim Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:53 pm

And, its toooo early for you to apply, i think i saw you join like 3 days ago, or something like that.
    i pk alot i
    i pk alot i

Blacknigger applies for mod, I know it's to early Empty Soz To early

Post  i pk alot i Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:43 pm

Yeh man to early bro. I saw you join like 3 days ago also what saim said. But yeh. Keep playing for a longer time and If any staff see you helping then we may reconsider.
    King Saim
    King Saim

Post  King Saim Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:07 pm

Try applying after a few weeks from now, would help you with the time you spent on the server explaination Wink
    damian
    damian

Post  damian Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:56 pm

yup i agree way to early. wait a little bit. but i have seen you helping so dont give up hope =]
    King Saim
    King Saim

Post  King Saim Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:53 pm

Yea, just like Damian said, Try helping people Infront of staff, to give off a good impression

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:06 am