Please read [Owners] 10z2xd5
Please read [Owners] 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please read [Owners] 10z2xd5
Please read [Owners] 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please read [Owners]

bamdude37

Please read [Owners] Empty Please read [Owners]

Post  bamdude37 Wed May 18, 2011 8:57 pm

Hello,

I have noticed in the server, that there are not a lot of active staff (for the eastern/central timezone), and a lot of people are on at these times and need help. A lot of them turn to you as the owners for assistance, and most of the time you are too busy to reply. I know you are busy, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it is laziness or anything like that.

What I am trying to say is, the server needs more staff. I only can think of two administrators who are active (Iowna and Damian), I don't know how many hidden administrators are active (I can't imagine a lot), and I know zero moderators who are active. I think some people who play a lot and know the game should be made into a staff member. It is just my suggestion, but please look through the admin applications. I know a few people who would make good moderators, that have applied and an owner has never even glanced or replied to their application. So please tell me what you think.

Cameron (bamdude37)

PS: I know staff has been made in the recent past, but they all got demoted right away for abusing, leaving the server with few staff.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:25 pm