YourHorse's Putting Foot Down Moderator App 10z2xd5
YourHorse's Putting Foot Down Moderator App 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

YourHorse's Putting Foot Down Moderator App 10z2xd5
YourHorse's Putting Foot Down Moderator App 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

YourHorse's Putting Foot Down Moderator App

Poll

Should I be a moderator?

[ 3 ]
    YourHorse's Putting Foot Down Moderator App I_vote_lcap50%YourHorse's Putting Foot Down Moderator App I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 2 ]
    YourHorse's Putting Foot Down Moderator App I_vote_lcap33%YourHorse's Putting Foot Down Moderator App I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 1 ]
    YourHorse's Putting Foot Down Moderator App I_vote_lcap17%YourHorse's Putting Foot Down Moderator App I_vote_rcap [17%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Yourhorse

YourHorse's Putting Foot Down Moderator App Empty YourHorse's Putting Foot Down Moderator App

Post  Yourhorse Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Okey dokey, so by now everyone who is a regular on the server knows of the main problems that plague this server. I've seen people come and go on a whim because of these problems and frankly, I won't stand for it anymore. Action needs to be taken place and due to the lack of staff now(as Anthony has demoted many staff) I might as well make a new application.

Name: Mike

Why have you applied for this position and why should we pick you: Because frankly, staff have not done what has been needed to be done for this server, and that is enforcing rules. You should pick me because I damn well will enforce rules. I and many other players have been sick of the lack of rule enforcing and I'll help put an end to it.

Your Attitude towards work?: Do what's needed to be done while having fun and trying 100%.

Past mod/admin experience: Admin on around 3 servers, moderator on 4.

How much time can you Contribute to the Forums/Server: Server wise, 4-5 hours daily. Forums around an hour a day.

How can we contact you if needed: Skype: Rofllcopter21

What type of staff position, (forum, chat, ingame): Ingame Moderator

Have a nice day all!
    Deggerz
    Deggerz

YourHorse's Putting Foot Down Moderator App Empty Re: YourHorse's Putting Foot Down Moderator App

Post  Deggerz Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:45 am

I'm gonna 75% support

Question. When did you join?

However. This app is by far the best I have seen on these whole forums. You sound like you have a goal and you won't stop until it has been fulfilled (like me on real rs Razz)
    You sound like something this server needs. Good luck
    Yourhorse

YourHorse's Putting Foot Down Moderator App Empty Re: YourHorse's Putting Foot Down Moderator App

Post  Yourhorse Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:59 pm

I joined late November/Early December. I took a month long break ending last week, due to some personal issues. I'm back though, and I can't stand whats been happening with the server. It needs to end.
    Deggerz
    Deggerz

Post  Deggerz Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:29 am

Ok. I change my 75% into a 100%

Definately support for mod!
    Yourhorse

Post  Yourhorse Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:52 am

Simply saying is not enough! You must vote Very Happy
    Yourhorse

Post  Yourhorse Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:09 am

Beat
    Up
    Mary
    Poppinz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:23 am