hey guys im back and this is meh new app..... 10z2xd5
hey guys im back and this is meh new app..... 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

hey guys im back and this is meh new app..... 10z2xd5
hey guys im back and this is meh new app..... 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

hey guys im back and this is meh new app.....

Poll

witch should i get?

[ 0 ]
    hey guys im back and this is meh new app..... I_vote_lcap0%hey guys im back and this is meh new app..... I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    hey guys im back and this is meh new app..... I_vote_lcap0%hey guys im back and this is meh new app..... I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    hey guys im back and this is meh new app..... I_vote_lcap20%hey guys im back and this is meh new app..... I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 4 ]
    hey guys im back and this is meh new app..... I_vote_lcap80%hey guys im back and this is meh new app..... I_vote_rcap [80%] 

Total Votes: 5
    zodiac

hey guys im back and this is meh new app..... Empty hey guys im back and this is meh new app.....

Post  zodiac Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:27 am

ok hey guys its s37v3n and this is my new mod/admin/donator app......

hi my name is dylan im 15 and im tryin to get any staff Smile

what can you do to help the server? i can adverise and help new or old people with any problums thau have

have you been staff befor? yes i have been staff in a few server's.....admin on dansgamerules.....admin in lostrunescape.......and mod in a few others

why should you have any spots?....because im a active player mostof u dont see me cuz i play at night and im a great guy..

well guys this is my app and i hope you chose right for the server Smile.......and please dont leave any rude comment if you need to say anything to me jsut pm me or u can just comment Razz
    coolman bat1

hey guys im back and this is meh new app..... Empty Re: hey guys im back and this is meh new app.....

Post  coolman bat1 Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:24 pm

Not to be rude or anything, but your app is too short, it needs more information, and tell us about yourself, past times, be more pacific ( don't know spelling sorry.). Anyways, just try to fix your app, on the other side its really awesome.

Coolman bat1 santa

P.S I'm back!
    mod-iowna

hey guys im back and this is meh new app..... Empty Re: hey guys im back and this is meh new app.....

Post  mod-iowna Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:45 pm

Right not to be rude but i really dont see you on anymore, once you quit that means ure really starting over from day one but tbh you are a very kind player and helpful, i suggest playing a bit longer

p.s use our format please its much better and will give you a better chance to post more information about your self and how u can help the server.

Thanks Administrator Iowna
    zodiac

hey guys im back and this is meh new app..... Empty ......................

Post  zodiac Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:41 pm

.............yea, i know i havent been on in a while iv had schooling and other stuff. and thats for saying i suck ass....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:40 pm