Advertise, vote, help the communuty 10z2xd5
Advertise, vote, help the communuty 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Advertise, vote, help the communuty 10z2xd5
Advertise, vote, help the communuty 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Advertise, vote, help the communuty

Poll

if we get 50 player

[ 1 ]
    Advertise, vote, help the communuty I_vote_lcap50%Advertise, vote, help the communuty I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Advertise, vote, help the communuty I_vote_lcap50%Advertise, vote, help the communuty I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Advertise, vote, help the communuty I_vote_lcap0%Advertise, vote, help the communuty I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Advertise, vote, help the communuty I_vote_lcap0%Advertise, vote, help the communuty I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    admin raph
    admin raph

Advertise, vote, help the communuty Empty Advertise, vote, help the communuty

Post  admin raph Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:10 am

Hey guys, i just want to tell you that player dont come like that, and we need to advertise. i can help u by giving some thing to say

-all join runeclownpkz[525]spawnable ags, chaotic, claw!
    -runeclownpkz.tk, our staff will give you the link!
    -alot of custom, perfect economy, 20player+ all time

and there some server that its good to advertise
    .silab garza
    .near reality
    .boxrune
    .palidino/battlescape
    .corruption-x

Me, i can tell you that its soo easy to advertise, about 2 hour ago, i get 10 play in server by advertising like 20 minute

anyway ty for your respond-leave a comment!

-Im not raph

Last edited by admin raph on Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Turmoilpkz
    Turmoilpkz

Advertise, vote, help the communuty Empty Re: Advertise, vote, help the communuty

Post  Turmoilpkz Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:43 pm

Yah personally i dont think you should be talking, you got mod for practicly doing nothing, me and saim actualy had to work for ours.
    admin raph
    admin raph

Advertise, vote, help the communuty Empty Re: Advertise, vote, help the communuty

Post  admin raph Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:54 pm

Turmoilpkz wrote:Yah personally i dont think you should be talking, you got mod for practicly doing nothing, me and saim actualy had to work for ours.

wtf ur talking about, i advertise, give link, help, vote.

so please, dont talk about thing you dont know.
    Turmoilpkz
    Turmoilpkz

Post  Turmoilpkz Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:37 pm

Idc anymore im quiting, im done with all this bs and im not dealing with it anymore, you have fun with your mod that you dont deserve.
    pasty
    pasty

Post  pasty Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:28 pm

This is what all players do. help, vote, advertise. If they want all this still doesn't no actually shouldn't get that crown next to your name. I'm sick and tired of people who come along thinking they will get promoted after helping out the server. Do you think all this happen's on the big such as Near reality?
    mod-iowna

Post  mod-iowna Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:59 am

he's not mod?? wtf?

--Admin Iowna--

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:40 pm