Turmoilpkz Forum/Chat Mod Application 10z2xd5
Turmoilpkz Forum/Chat Mod Application 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Turmoilpkz Forum/Chat Mod Application 10z2xd5
Turmoilpkz Forum/Chat Mod Application 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
pasty
King Saim
Turmoilpkz
7 posters

Turmoilpkz Forum/Chat Mod Application

Poll

Forum/Chat Mod

[ 2 ]
    Turmoilpkz Forum/Chat Mod Application I_vote_lcap33%Turmoilpkz Forum/Chat Mod Application I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Turmoilpkz Forum/Chat Mod Application I_vote_lcap50%Turmoilpkz Forum/Chat Mod Application I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Turmoilpkz Forum/Chat Mod Application I_vote_lcap0%Turmoilpkz Forum/Chat Mod Application I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Turmoilpkz Forum/Chat Mod Application I_vote_lcap17%Turmoilpkz Forum/Chat Mod Application I_vote_rcap [17%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Turmoilpkz
    Turmoilpkz

Turmoilpkz Forum/Chat Mod Application Empty Turmoilpkz Forum/Chat Mod Application

Post  Turmoilpkz Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Name: Ingame name is Turmoilpkz, Irl name is Austin

Why have you applied for this position and why should we pick you: I'm applying for forum,chat mod because I know I will do my job. I'm always on the forums/chat and I help new players in the chat when they need it. I am always watching the chat/forums for inapropriate behavior and other things. If I become mod I will give a warning before I have to assign a bann or other things. I'd think I would be a good forum/chat mod.

Your Attitude towards work?: I'm always calm, I dont get angry but if I do I usually just calm down and just stop arguing.
    Past mod/admin experience: I was the owner/coder of a 317 server, http://godscapepkz.nicetopic.net/. I was an admin on some other server's but they had shut down.

How much time can you Contribute to the Forums/Server: I can contribute about 4-5 hours a day on the forums. Somedays less because I go snowboarding Smile

How can we contact you if needed: by my email Xxdash129x@gmail.com or send me a message on here.

What type of staff position, (forum, chat, ingame):
    I'd like to be a Forum/chat mod.
    King Saim
    King Saim

Turmoilpkz Forum/Chat Mod Application Empty Re: Turmoilpkz Forum/Chat Mod Application

Post  King Saim Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:15 pm

I'm with you Smile
    pasty
    pasty

Turmoilpkz Forum/Chat Mod Application Empty Re: Turmoilpkz Forum/Chat Mod Application

Post  pasty Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:15 pm

I support you bro, your helpful because ive seen you in action and you active.
    Turmoilpkz
    Turmoilpkz

Post  Turmoilpkz Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Thank you.
    mod-iowna

Post  mod-iowna Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:23 pm

same im with u to
    Turmoilpkz
    Turmoilpkz

Post  Turmoilpkz Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Thank you guys.
    *Omg Glitched

Post  *Omg Glitched Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:29 pm

Dude arent you like 24/7 in the caht box? ofcourse you should get mod in there Razz
    Turmoilpkz
    Turmoilpkz

Post  Turmoilpkz Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:00 pm

Yah I am lol, it's cause if im not playing on the server im either on forums, or on facebook games and while im not busy ill go on the chat/forums.
    -BackAway
    -BackAway

Turmoilpkz Forum/Chat Mod Application Empty Awsome Man!

Post  -BackAway Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:03 pm

I Dont Know You Much... BUT... looking at everyone elses responce, sure i'll help.

U OWE ME... JOKES.

Very Happy -Alex.
    U back 4 m0r
    U back 4 m0r
    Admin

Post  U back 4 m0r Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:33 pm

I accept your application. Congratulations! Hope you don't let us down Smile. Good luck! Thanks for making RuneClown a better place Smile.
    Turmoilpkz
    Turmoilpkz

Post  Turmoilpkz Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:41 pm

All thank's to you guys I got my Mod position Smile Thank you!
    King Saim
    King Saim

Post  King Saim Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:55 pm

No problem, I like you and supported, you deserve it and got it, Congrats!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:09 pm