Iquicksnipe's mod aplication. please read and consider. 10z2xd5
Iquicksnipe's mod aplication. please read and consider. 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Iquicksnipe's mod aplication. please read and consider. 10z2xd5
Iquicksnipe's mod aplication. please read and consider. 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Mikey
cashisfun
mod-iowna
Turmoilpkz
iquicksnipe
9 posters

Iquicksnipe's mod aplication. please read and consider.

Poll

Should i be a moderator ingame?/should i be considered?

[ 6 ]
    Iquicksnipe's mod aplication. please read and consider. I_vote_lcap46%Iquicksnipe's mod aplication. please read and consider. I_vote_rcap [46%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Iquicksnipe's mod aplication. please read and consider. I_vote_lcap54%Iquicksnipe's mod aplication. please read and consider. I_vote_rcap [54%] 

Total Votes: 13
    iquicksnipe

Iquicksnipe's mod aplication. please read and consider. Empty Iquicksnipe's mod aplication. please read and consider.

Post  iquicksnipe Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:08 am

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name:
    My ingame name is: Iquicksnipe. My real life name is Nick.

Why have you applied for this position and why should we pick you:
    I have played this server for about a month now having my ups and downs but always helping people. i feel that i am usually trying to help players with their problems, im always taking questions, and most of the time get good thank you's from the players, and most players like me and have some amount of respect for me and listen.

Your Attitude towards work?:
    during work i am verying concentrated, always having respect for my supiors, doing my job respectfully and as helpful as i possibly can. no matter what i feel that you have to be willing to do everything as you can to help the players/donators/w.e u wanna call them.

Past mod/admin experience:
    the only time i was staff for this server was while i was a moderator on our chatbox. while i was moderator on our chatbox i was very active, helping people with their problems, keeping disruptive players in line, doing everything i was supposed to, and supplying our url for the download. then after they have downloaded start helping them get started ingame.

How much time can you Contribute to the Forums/Server:
    I shall admit this i am a no life to this server, as far as the forums go i am never honestly active on here, but in game i am very active, always online. always taking questions and helping players. usually i am online more often than most players, all of the owners, and basically more than everyone Very Happy , so i think me being a mod would be a plus because since i am always online ingame, and chatbox it would be helpful to have someone with a sort of authority to help out and keep players in line.

How can we contact you if needed:
    i have 2 email adresses. my cell phone. ipod txting. skype. or facebook.

What type of staff position, (forum, chat, ingame):
    Ingame moderator.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thank you u back r m0r, Damian, and I pk alot I, for reading my application and creating one of the greatest runescape private servers in history.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by iquicksnipe on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Turmoilpkz
    Turmoilpkz

Iquicksnipe's mod aplication. please read and consider. Empty Re: Iquicksnipe's mod aplication. please read and consider.

Post  Turmoilpkz Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:11 am

I vote yes, you are always on the server and you help the people too,and you can txt on your ipod??? haha
    mod-iowna

Iquicksnipe's mod aplication. please read and consider. Empty Re: Iquicksnipe's mod aplication. please read and consider.

Post  mod-iowna Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:13 am

i vote yes
    mod-iowna

Post  mod-iowna Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:14 am

i agree with turmoilpkz (who is doing a amzing job on posting), you should be mod your allways active i see you helping players a lot, yes you have your ups and downs but so dose everybody, well its a yes from me! Smile) good luck
    mod-iowna

Post  mod-iowna Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:15 am

oh and it would help if you added a poll at the top of the page ask me ingame on how to do it if your not sure Very Happy
    Turmoilpkz
    Turmoilpkz

Post  Turmoilpkz Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:18 am

Thank's iowna Smile and here's a link for creating a poll, scroll down the page a bit for the answer.

https://runeclownpkz.forumotion.com/faq
    cashisfun
    cashisfun

Post  cashisfun Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:21 am

i agree with turmoil too i always see you online bein nice and helpin out Smile i vote yes
    Turmoilpkz
    Turmoilpkz

Post  Turmoilpkz Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:22 am

You guy's think I should go for forum mod soon?
    mod-iowna

Post  mod-iowna Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:24 am

You should go for it now you have the most posts and your on forums 24/7 lol
    Turmoilpkz
    Turmoilpkz

Post  Turmoilpkz Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:28 am

Yah but I've only been playing for a week and a half Neutral
    iquicksnipe

Iquicksnipe's mod aplication. please read and consider. Empty thank you so far.

Post  iquicksnipe Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:25 am

For everyone so far that have voted and posted on my app i thank you. for friends and players that voted yet i thank you. and players that voted no i thank you as well. and as for the owners go, (damian >.<) i know i lose my cool fast, and i have a temper. but ive learned to control it, and i think literally my entire personality would change with becomeing an ingame moderator.
    -Iquicksnipe
    Turmoilpkz
    Turmoilpkz

Post  Turmoilpkz Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:38 am

It probably will, yah just gota remember to do your job Smile
    mod-iowna

Post  mod-iowna Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:39 am

Very Happy
    Turmoilpkz
    Turmoilpkz

Post  Turmoilpkz Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:41 am

Gl iowna Smile
    Mikey

Iquicksnipe's mod aplication. please read and consider. Empty .

Post  Mikey Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:53 am

I say no as he is always swearing at users, and it 2 faced bout staff ad users. tbh he doesnt deserve to be a mod and has done nothing to earn it.
    Turmoilpkz
    Turmoilpkz

Post  Turmoilpkz Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:00 am

Wow do you even know him??? And it sounds like your just mad at him that's why your saying no.
    mod-iowna

Post  mod-iowna Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:37 am

ok this has been removed to :S?
    Turmoilpkz
    Turmoilpkz

Post  Turmoilpkz Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:14 am

Omg why is everything getting removed?
    mod-iowna

Post  mod-iowna Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:21 am

idk lol maybe they put the remove date on or they didnt get the part
    Turmoilpkz
    Turmoilpkz

Post  Turmoilpkz Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:38 pm

Oh.
    King Saim
    King Saim

Post  King Saim Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Investigate...
    *Omg Glitched

Post  *Omg Glitched Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:22 am

Mikey wrote:I say no as he is always swearing at users, and it 2 faced bout staff ad users. tbh he doesnt deserve to be a mod and has done nothing to earn it.
    I kinda agree with mikey.. Even though he does help other players and is on alot, but sometimes he can be a douche..
    pasty
    pasty

Post  pasty Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:26 am

50-50 oooooo xD I support you bro you help alot and you've helped me once so im all for it Very Happy
    Turmoilpkz
    Turmoilpkz

Post  Turmoilpkz Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:02 am

I support you Smile
    King Saim
    King Saim

Post  King Saim Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:09 pm

I like it, but i will say yes, when you posts are above 30, its requried for moderators

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:44 am