my mod app 10z2xd5
my mod app 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

my mod app 10z2xd5
my mod app 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Turmoilpkz
mr bipolar
6 posters

my mod app

mr bipolar

my mod app Empty my mod app

Post  mr bipolar Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:56 am

Name:on game is mr bipolar and real is tj lee

Why have you applied for this position and why should we pick you?:i think that i would be a great person for mod because i have been mod on several other servers and i have never abused power and im very helpful and i have pretty good grammar skills and can type i would say about 100 gwam (general words per min)

Your attitude towards work?:i have a job in real life and i take it very serisouly even though it is in fast food but i still dont wont to lose it its my only way to make money

Past mod/admin experience:i was a mod about to be a admin on bainscape v10 but i quit and they revoked my mod and i was gonna get it back in v13 but i wasnt on enough

How much time can you Contribute to the Forums/Server:i would be on forums and server for at least 5 to 6 hours a day when i would'nt be working or if i have to do i would even stay up a little bit later past 12 if alot of players need help

How can we contact you if needed:you could contact me through email (cell2436201@yahoo.com) or most likely on game or sometimes even on skype i have a working headset but no camera

What type of staff position,(Forum,chat,in-game):i would like any staff position but i would like to have in-game the most because i feel like more players are on game then on forums or chat and i would like moderator

Last edited by mr bipolar on Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didnt use correct format)
    Turmoilpkz
    Turmoilpkz

my mod app Empty Re: my mod app

Post  Turmoilpkz Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:42 am

I only have one question. Before I vote I'd like to know how long youve been playing this server.
    mr bipolar

Post  mr bipolar Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:48 am

i have been playing for a little over a month and i know its not long because i just found this server around the end of 3.5 and it was still spawn and i didnt like spawning so i told owner i would come back when the spawning was gone and so i am back and i will probably play for around 5 hours a day always after 5 central time because i live in corn town indiana lol at that joke because indiana has alot of corn but i think i would be good also because i have had mod before and ive never abused power the most successful server i was mod on was bainscape when it was v10 and i was going to be promoted on near-reality until i learned all of staff on that game abuses
    Masturbation

Post  Masturbation Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:17 am

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    damian
    damian

Post  damian Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:48 am

i like it but i dont see you much so im not going to vote yet
    Turmoilpkz
    Turmoilpkz

Post  Turmoilpkz Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:58 am

That's another thing, don't think people should try to become mod or admin if they're rarely on the server.
    King Saim
    King Saim

Post  King Saim Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:26 pm

Agreed^
    mod-iowna

Post  mod-iowna Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:16 pm

also agreed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content