Saim's Staff Application - Mod/Admin MUST SEE 10z2xd5
Saim's Staff Application - Mod/Admin MUST SEE 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Saim's Staff Application - Mod/Admin MUST SEE 10z2xd5
Saim's Staff Application - Mod/Admin MUST SEE 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Saim's Staff Application - Mod/Admin MUST SEE

Poll

Should i get Admin or Mod

[ 8 ]
    Saim's Staff Application - Mod/Admin MUST SEE I_vote_lcap67%Saim's Staff Application - Mod/Admin MUST SEE I_vote_rcap [67%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Saim's Staff Application - Mod/Admin MUST SEE I_vote_lcap33%Saim's Staff Application - Mod/Admin MUST SEE I_vote_rcap [33%] 

Total Votes: 12
    King Saim
    King Saim

Saim's Staff Application - Mod/Admin MUST SEE Empty Saim's Staff Application - Mod/Admin MUST SEE

Post  King Saim Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:45 pm

My Name is Saim, and my in-game name is Saim.

Why have you applied for this position and why should we pick you:
    Well. I think i should be picked for staff because once i am assigned to a job I get it done, I have been in the leadership role for my entire life, I have the top student in my school. I help new players whenever i get a chance too, I also brought players to the server so it can be better. I will work my hardest to establish a better economy in the server. I will follow all the rules and not give you a chance to demote me or anything else that might effect my position. I will bring people justice, i will punish those who break rules, and help those who need help.

How long have you played?
    I joined around 6 months ago, and played for about 2 months

Your Attitude towards work?:

My attitude towards work is very great, i will do what it take to help players. I will do anything the staff tells me to do, i will never do anything bad because i love this server. If the players are not satisfied i will make their solution satisfied. What i am trying to say is that My i really care about this server and my attitude is caring, helpful, nice, I will do anything you throw at me. I am getting players from other servers almost everyday just because i love this server. I will not stop and show progress in my work.

Past mod/admin experience:
    I did have past experience. I owned 2 servers i made my self, I was the owner, lots of people played the server but i deleted it because the economy was really bad, the staff were abusing their positions, and i couldn't pay for the vps, and other bills... How ever i am really good at being a mod or admin. I was co owner on Slayer-scape. Was mod on Bullet-scape. was admin on my friend's server, mod on Project-tile scape. I was a donator on this server a few months ago

How much time can you Contribute to the Forums/Server:

I am on the server for around 2 hours, on some days i would play longer. On Forums i contribute usually about 2-3 hours, I try to come online after every 1-2 hours.

What type of staff position:
    I would love to be an admin more than mod but thats up to you, I want to be admin because i know that if i become a admin i would be able to contribute more time to helping players, and have better conversations in places where the players feel comfortable to talk. (private places) If you are impressed with my application a lot than just give me any position you would like to give me, But i would really like to be admin.

The benefits of the server for making me admin/mod is that:

The benefits of the server for making me admin/mod is that the economy will change, i will make it a lot better, i will bring people justice, and take care of looking after people while staff is off. I will try my best to come online when i am free. The server's players will be satisfied with the server at this point because right now lots of people are quiting, i will stop that crisis by showing them what a good server this is. I am 100% sure that the server will change once i become staff.

How can we contact you:
    You can contact my by email, or other services

My email is: eagle_eye111@yahoo.ca

You can also contact me on Facebook, My Name is Saim Amir. Feel free to add me, with a message saying who you are.
    Sorry I don't have my cellphone atm, when i buy one i will send you the phone number.

I really wish i get accepted. I will never give up making this server better for all of us. I am looking for your suggestions and advice too, so please feel free to post advice and suggestions.

- Saim
    [b]
    Fishbone
    Fishbone

Saim's Staff Application - Mod/Admin MUST SEE Empty no from me soz

Post  Fishbone Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:12 pm

well i have played this alot and first off i havent almost seen u on game and btw just a little tip it dosen't help too applicate for Staff, u need too earn by helping new players and get new players too the server and the owners need too know about if u done or not. and btw u failed, u joined date :2011-01-30 and u say 2-3months ago.
    King Saim
    King Saim

Saim's Staff Application - Mod/Admin MUST SEE Empty Re: Saim's Staff Application - Mod/Admin MUST SEE

Post  King Saim Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:13 pm

Bro, first of all thanks for the advice, second of all i joined this server 5 months ago, then played for around 2 months, and left for a leave, and came back in the beginning of Jaunuary, and JOINED THE FORUMS, on the date you stated
    B0b

Saim's Staff Application - Mod/Admin MUST SEE Empty Re: Saim's Staff Application - Mod/Admin MUST SEE

Post  B0b Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:43 pm

Your great explaining just got you +1 support to being Administrator or Moderator. -B0b-Sexy_Mod_Of_AngielScape
    King Saim
    King Saim

Post  King Saim Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:57 pm

Thanks alot Bob, Appreciated =D
    Gir
    Gir

Post  Gir Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:13 pm

idk
    King Saim
    King Saim

Post  King Saim Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:19 pm

Idk ? Comment clearly please
    Gir
    Gir

Post  Gir Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:48 pm

i will give it a 75% yes and a 25% no
    so basicly yes
    King Saim
    King Saim

Post  King Saim Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:26 am

Lol, Thhanks bro Smile
    i pk alot i
    i pk alot i

Saim's Staff Application - Mod/Admin MUST SEE Empty Congratz!!!! your a mod! I love the post that you did man!

Post  i pk alot i Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:16 am

Wow man! I really think you would be a great mod on Runeclownpkz! I agree to you being a mod and you don't need damians opinion hes not a owner hes just a admin now. So yeh I congratualate you on mod on runeclownpkz man. Thanks for playing for a long time! It really helps because you know the server, and you know where everything is when someone needs help you can help them. Thats great man! Im really hopeing for you to help us out a lot with players, needing help on the forums and In game. Thanks man.

You are now apart of the staff team of RuneclownPkz.

`I pk alot i` Owner of Runeclownpkz
    King Saim
    King Saim

Post  King Saim Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:25 pm

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH BRO, you can't believe how happy i am, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thank you soooooooooo mcuh !!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:06 pm