Bamdude37 - In game mod application 10z2xd5
Bamdude37 - In game mod application 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bamdude37 - In game mod application 10z2xd5
Bamdude37 - In game mod application 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Deggerz
mod-iowna
You Boned It
bamdude37
8 posters

Bamdude37 - In game mod application

Poll

Do you think I should be a mod?

[ 6 ]
    Bamdude37 - In game mod application I_vote_lcap55%Bamdude37 - In game mod application I_vote_rcap [55%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Bamdude37 - In game mod application I_vote_lcap45%Bamdude37 - In game mod application I_vote_rcap [45%] 

Total Votes: 11
    bamdude37

Bamdude37 - In game mod application Empty Bamdude37 - In game mod application

Post  bamdude37 Tue May 03, 2011 10:23 pm

Updated with format

Bamdude37
    Bamdude37 - In game mod application Mod_silverIn Game ModeratorBamdude37 - In game mod application Mod_silver

Name:
    Bamdude37 (Cameron)

Why have you applied for this position and why should we pick you:
    I have really become attached to the server, and staff team. I know a lot about the server, I am active, I always help new players if they need it (went on teamviewer with two, to help them get WinRAR installed and JRE), I don't really have a lot of enemies, and I really like this server. I think of myself as an honest person. I got a chaotic maul from someone who I later found out was a duper, and I gave the maul to Damian instead of keeping it. Also, with exception to fishbone, I never really see any moderators.. I see a lot of active administrators, but they have a lot more to do then to worry about everybody's issues, and watch the server for flamers. I think one highly active moderator is not enough, and I hope I can join the team.

Your Attitude towards work?:
    I like to help people out in game, when they are new and just learning the ropes, it makes me happy to know that I can help shape them into a player who really knows the game and rules. In my eyes, the job of a moderator comes before anything else. If there is a flame war going on in the server, I won't only take action against people I don't like/don't know, I will take action against anyone responsible for the issue. I think of myself as a fair person in the job, I don't only punish people who aren't my friends.

Past mod/admin experience:
    I have owned two servers, co owned one server, I was admin on two servers, and moderator on one.

How much time can you Contribute to the Forums/Server:
    4-10PM on weekdays (usually),
    No set times on weekends.

How can we contact you if needed:
    I just started using skype again, you can add me: Bamdude37. I am usually always on the chat, so that way would work best. I don't use MSN, and Skype blocks off my port 80 so I can't use that. Other then that, a forum pm will work, or my email riley805@windstream.net will work aswell.

What type of staff position, (forum, chat, ingame):
    In game moderator

Thanks, I hope you will consider
    Bamdude37

Last edited by bamdude37 on Wed May 11, 2011 2:58 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed the design around a bit)
    You Boned It

Bamdude37 - In game mod application Empty Re: Bamdude37 - In game mod application

Post  You Boned It Wed May 04, 2011 4:40 am

You seem like one of the more mature/professional people on the server so I'm fine with you getting a staff position. Don't really know you besides the two posts I've seen since I came back but good luck on getting the staff position Very Happy
    mod-iowna

Bamdude37 - In game mod application Empty Re: Bamdude37 - In game mod application

Post  mod-iowna Wed May 04, 2011 12:35 pm

bamdude, i see you a lot in game helping players and being very polite, correcting people if they are wrong , and complmenting them if they are right your probly the nicest player ive ever seen on runeclownpkz and the most helpful, if you dont get this position ill eat my shoes.

Defo Yes from me, although you've played 1 month, in that 1 month you've done so much to help.
    bamdude37

Post  bamdude37 Wed May 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Thanks iowna and You Boned It
    bamdude37

Post  bamdude37 Sat May 07, 2011 10:05 pm

Bump - Also added some new information to the "Why I want to be a mod" section.
    Deggerz
    Deggerz

Post  Deggerz Sat May 07, 2011 10:44 pm

Make your own topic when applying for Mod Smile
    Deggerz
    Deggerz

Post  Deggerz Sat May 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Once again. This is still on someone elses application. Please apply in a NEW TOPIC and use the format provided
    Thankyou
    bamdude37

Post  bamdude37 Sat May 07, 2011 11:47 pm

Lol Deggerz, his posts got removed and now it looks like you were talking to yourself xD.
    Armadylhobo

Post  Armadylhobo Sun May 08, 2011 1:16 am

Just 1 Problem it's not in correct format lol Smile Overall Good Luck
    Deggerz
    Deggerz

Post  Deggerz Sun May 08, 2011 2:06 am

Im always talking to myself Razz
    bamdude37

Post  bamdude37 Sun May 08, 2011 3:12 am

I didn't notice that application format thread before, I saw it now. Updated.
    redroboon

Bamdude37 - In game mod application Empty umm

Post  redroboon Sun May 08, 2011 5:36 am

bam and deg please dont double post example

hi: hello nice
    hi:hello nice

as should be

hello:hi
    hi:hello
    deg:hi
    bam:hi (_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ dont overlap eachoter with same person posting
    Deggerz
    Deggerz

Post  Deggerz Sun May 08, 2011 12:12 pm

The comments in the middle got removed...
    bamdude37

Post  bamdude37 Sun May 08, 2011 3:25 pm

The only "double post" I did was to bump the thread, and bring attention to the new information that was posted. The topic was not posted in for several days, so a bump is allowed.
    Deggerz
    Deggerz

Post  Deggerz Sun May 08, 2011 5:18 pm

As long as you dont bump within 24 hours its fine. My last bump on a thread was after a month Razz
    Armadylhobo

Post  Armadylhobo Mon May 09, 2011 4:51 am

thanks bandude Smile for updating
    bamdude37

Post  bamdude37 Mon May 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Np, My bad for not doing it in the first place :p,

Anyway, I did a final updated, added a bit to certain parts, and changed some colors to make it look special. The application you see now is the last of the editing, I think I covered everything :p.

Thanks,
    Bamdude37
    Chip

Post  Chip Mon May 09, 2011 11:28 pm

I Totally Agree U Should Get Ingame-Moderator.
    You are having a massive online time, besides that you are really helpfull and you are very kind.
    Also i really like you as a player and you arent one who is afk all the time with people asking shit.

Regards

- Chip

P.S. Thanks for changing the red text ugh..
    bamdude37

Post  bamdude37 Tue May 10, 2011 12:33 am

Thanks chip

"P.S. Thanks for changing the red text ugh.."
    Lol np xD
    bamdude37

Post  bamdude37 Thu May 12, 2011 9:13 pm

^^BUMP^^

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| RED COLOR FOR CHIP !!!! |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Armadylhobo

Post  Armadylhobo Fri May 13, 2011 3:45 am

Deserves it he is mature to Smile
    Chip

Post  Chip Fri May 13, 2011 11:13 am

Thanks for the red color i guess.
    -Cry's-
    bamdude37

Post  bamdude37 Sun May 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Bump
    M0NST3R

Post  M0NST3R Mon May 16, 2011 1:23 am

bummped

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:04 am