Coolman bat1's Outstanding Moderator application  10z2xd5
Coolman bat1's Outstanding Moderator application  9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Coolman bat1's Outstanding Moderator application  10z2xd5
Coolman bat1's Outstanding Moderator application  9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Coolman bat1's Outstanding Moderator application

Poll

Want me to be a mod?

[ 2 ]
    Coolman bat1's Outstanding Moderator application  I_vote_lcap40%Coolman bat1's Outstanding Moderator application  I_vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Coolman bat1's Outstanding Moderator application  I_vote_lcap20%Coolman bat1's Outstanding Moderator application  I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Coolman bat1's Outstanding Moderator application  I_vote_lcap0%Coolman bat1's Outstanding Moderator application  I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Coolman bat1's Outstanding Moderator application  I_vote_lcap40%Coolman bat1's Outstanding Moderator application  I_vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Coolman bat1's Outstanding Moderator application  I_vote_lcap0%Coolman bat1's Outstanding Moderator application  I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 5
    coolman bat1

Coolman bat1's Outstanding Moderator application  Empty Coolman bat1's Outstanding Moderator application

Post  coolman bat1 Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:56 pm

Name:Micheal

Why have you applied for this position and why should we pick you: Well, the reason why you should choose me is because, i'm very active, and needed for any other player. I have a great greeting to all new players that need help, also, for those non donators out there, i can give out free yell if you just pm me the message.

Your Attitude towards work?: My attitude towards work is, i can capture any person that causes the trouble, as a player, my job is to screen the "trouble maker", post it onto forums, and wait for the owners to come home, and take care of the job, but as a moderator, i'd take out the job of muting or in big troubles, pm the admins, and tell them to fix this problem before it gets bigger.

Past mod/admin experience: I never had been a staff, so if i get this job, i would totally be really excited and happy!

How much time can you Contribute to the Forums/Server: I could contribute maybe 2-3 hours or higher depending on the world time.

How can we contact you if needed: You can contact me by my email only not phone or facebook, Thanusun@hotmail.com Tthanusun@yahoo.ca

What type of staff position, (forum, chat, ingame): I would mostly be a ingame mod, because i'm mostly the guy who goes into the server, and when i'm bored, i'd take a little trip to chat and fourm land or whatever.

If you want to vote on me being staff then do the poll up on this thread, if you want to do a comment, simply comment down below where it says "reply"

Extras

Being a moderator is a really tough job, i know players gather around you and ask many questions, which gets your heads crazy, but whenever people ask me, i tell the and help them as quickly as possible, any reportance gets pmed and me or other staff would take serious action, i can help the staff become more better then before

Coolman Bat1
    santa

Last edited by coolman bat1 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Deggerz
    Deggerz

Coolman bat1's Outstanding Moderator application  Empty Re: Coolman bat1's Outstanding Moderator application

Post  Deggerz Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:08 am

Really sorry. I don't support

You are a nice guy but personally I do not see you as a mod Sad

also, this isn't an outstanding application...I've seen so many better ones
    Maddy

Coolman bat1's Outstanding Moderator application  Empty Re: Coolman bat1's Outstanding Moderator application

Post  Maddy Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:24 am

totally no. your pathetic.

im not going for mod , too many flammers on my app/.

one of them is you,

you have no qualaties of a mod, all lies.
    coolman bat1

Post  coolman bat1 Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:23 pm

Deggerz wrote:Really sorry. I don't support

You are a nice guy but personally I do not see you as a mod Sad

also, this isn't an outstanding application...I've seen so many better ones

I don't get it, almost some of these apps are the same thing as mine, i did the best i can, and the thanks i get is this, and that is the reason why, i hate staff.

Coolman Bat1 santa
    coolman bat1

Post  coolman bat1 Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:25 pm

Maddy wrote:totally no. your pathetic.

im not going for mod , too many flammers on my app/.

one of them is you,

you have no qualaties of a mod, all lies.

Give one reason how i flammed you, i tried giving you a heads up, seriously, i should just quit on staff, its stupid..

Coolman Bat1
    Maddy

Post  Maddy Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:44 pm

then do.

you flame me on chatbox when there are no mods or/admins.
    coolman bat1

Post  coolman bat1 Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Maddy wrote:then do.

you flame me on chatbox when there are no mods or/admins.

I told you to stop... i have no reason to flame you..

Coolman Bat1 santa

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:37 am