Future aplication for moderator. 10z2xd5
Future aplication for moderator. 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Future aplication for moderator. 10z2xd5
Future aplication for moderator. 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future aplication for moderator.

Poll

You guys think i should be moderator in-game?

[ 1 ]
    Future aplication for moderator. I_vote_lcap33%Future aplication for moderator. I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Future aplication for moderator. I_vote_lcap67%Future aplication for moderator. I_vote_rcap [67%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Thank You
    Thank You

Future aplication for moderator. Empty Future aplication for moderator.

Post  Thank You Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Name: Ronnie Taylor
    Why have you applied for this position and why should we pick you: i have applyed because i think that this servers a great econimy and i would love to help this server get more players to be online alot, because say if your not a member of staff someone will be like im not lisening to you because you're not staff i've also help 3 people today new people, i hope to help more.
    Your Attitude towards work?: my attitude is always positive, you ask me to do something i will do it without a "ugh".
    Past mod/admin experience:i did have a forums moderator but got demoted because i quit was a moderator on insane pkz and got demoted too.
    How much time can you Contribute to the Forums/Server:i will dedicate all of my time from when im not bmxing or either not at college.
    How can we contact you if needed:i have msn or facebook, just ask me if you want my facebook, i will send the link to my profile.
    What type of staff position, (forum, chat, ingame):i would rather an in-game then forums, but i do like being a forums moderator, so if you have to many in-game moderators, i will be a forums one, and i would not like to be a chat moderator,
    afew things about me, i go to college, my days are monday 9:00-4:00, tuesday is the same as monday and wednesday is 12:30-3:00 and i go bmx around 3-4 hours a day, i like any sorts of sports and i like gaming like xbox pc ps3, i like pking also, but not the best, the best is killing monsters to obtain best wepons and items, and be rich mwahaha -.-, lolol jke, but hope you like my application.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:36 am