A little guide for players 10z2xd5
A little guide for players 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

A little guide for players 10z2xd5
A little guide for players 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A little guide for players

mod-iowna

A little guide for players Empty A little guide for players

Post  mod-iowna Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:57 am

alien Yo guys iv'e decided to make you a guide on how to get void,cash and other items and some people have been asking about jad so this is what you do !!!

tz-ket-jad
    A little guide for players 9k=

Ok so you keep killing jad at you dont have a clue why you keep dieing with pray on?

1. Pray dossent work with jad if it did it would be to easy Very Happy!

2. If you want to kill the jad for a fire cape you can just keep going back after dieing Razz (this is to make it more of a challenge)

3.No i dont think there is a tukkul shop Very Happy!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Guide to easy and quick cash

A little guide for players Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfWFSUOYnrbEYonML136t0gJyDLayRt8hvo0LbFW2zUdLYU5SS1Q
    Go to quest list and click boss tunnels, it will teleport you to the first monsters, borks.
    In the boss tunnels there are a large number of boss monsters to kill, most of them have a decent drop rate, i suggest skyltern wyverns Very Happy! they drop chatic and primal 2hs Surprised

Guid to easy and quick void

A little guide for players Z

Teleport to boss tunnels , and kill borks for around 20 minuets :p By that time you will have a full invent of items, which will either contain full void or enough money to buy full void of players Smile

Guide to easy cash !

Once again teleport to boss tunnels, theese are some of the monsters and there drop rates:

B o R k

This drops coloured dark bows A little guide for players 2Q==

Spirit shields A little guide for players Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwaXfQJe2jtgmGZJ3GMkVGezwlIEtWx2pXHrshf4jvbg44zD85Gw

Normal dark bows A little guide for players 9k=

Evil spirit shields A little guide for players 2Q==

Abbysal whip A little guide for players 9k=

Overloads A little guide for players Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIum88qqO5cJ1d85KLJR5Cfhc2LU0geoBTvgBhnRzTt8yv0ipepw

super restores A little guide for players Images?um=1&hl=en&rlz=1W1ACAW_enGB360&biw=1004&bih=452&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=super+restore+potion&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

void melee helm A little guide for players 2Q==

void ranger helm A little guide for players 2Q==

void mage hood A little guide for players Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-bTJSoKF5ZlzbXb3WrtUSfGH4F7fGXP93HpRqfs14_-JvYeXu

void robe top A little guide for players 2Q==

void robe bottoms A little guide for players 9k=

void gloves A little guide for players Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0Bvz3QWYKQQ8tdFrA1be6yWfVmqE12l_hDNsiPqrPXBzx7-HxfQ

Sorry guys so far this has took me 1 hour 30 minuets Surprised, it may not be much but it sure is hard to get the right pics lol Very Happy anyway i will finish it off later on when i get back on Smile hope this helps so far, cyaa[i][u]
    King Saim
    King Saim

A little guide for players Empty Re: A little guide for players

Post  King Saim Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:08 pm

Amazing job!@!@!@

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:03 am