kill z0nes mod/admins application 10z2xd5
kill z0nes mod/admins application 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

kill z0nes mod/admins application 10z2xd5
kill z0nes mod/admins application 9tpedk
508/525 with Korasi's Sword including special!
508/525 with Staff of Light including special!
508/525 with Hand Cannon including special!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

kill z0nes mod/admins application

Poll

should i kill z0ne be an admin or moderator?

[ 0 ]
    kill z0nes mod/admins application I_vote_lcap0%kill z0nes mod/admins application I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    kill z0nes mod/admins application I_vote_lcap100%kill z0nes mod/admins application I_vote_rcap [100%] 

Total Votes: 2
    kill zone

kill z0nes mod/admins application Empty kill z0nes mod/admins application

Post  kill zone Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:04 pm

ign name: kill z0ne
    irl name: Jessy Dalton (age 14 3/4)

Why have you applied for this position and why should we pick you?
    I think you wouldnt regret making me a mod/admin,as i have some experience being an admin, co-owner, and i have been playing for about a month. I havnt been in trouble for anything major on this server, and i plan to keep it that way, and i wont abuse powers, like defxnation did, because ik how it feels to be on the other end getting fucked.Sad Sad

Your attitude towards work?
    i get paid $10 a week, ik its not much, but i dont really need money, although i have about $220 atm, im going to buy an xbox, and then help pitch in maybe like $20-$40 for a vps.

Past mod/admin experience: ive been moderator on a server called xredemptionx or something, but it crashed a long time ago, and co-owner on my irl friends server, xscape, and then he quit it and left me with it, and i managed it as owner for about a month, then dumped it cuz there was like 4 players on per day.(i gave them a heads up)

How much time can you Contribute to the Forums/Server?
    as i have said before, ive been playing ingame for about a month or so, and my other forums acc didnt work, so i made this one: kill zone.

How can we contact you if needed: Jessy.up.yours@gmail.com...and no, that isnt a joke, i made it while i was drunk, and stuck to it ever since Smile

What type of staff position,(Forum,chat,in-game):i would like ingame admin, but mod would still be fine...if i was ingame mod, wouldnt i automaticly be forums mod also? because i still check forums and stuff anyways.

ps: this is a really sick server, i basicly quit rs for it, and at first i wanted to just buy my way for admin, but now ima try and earn it by respect

-Kill Z0ne- afro (sorry, he just looked really cool)
    damian
    damian

kill z0nes mod/admins application Empty Re: kill z0nes mod/admins application

Post  damian Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:37 pm

umm your attitude towards work means if you like to help people or dislike etc not your irl job:P and howmuch time you contribute means liek 3 hrs a day or stuf flike that
    mod-iowna

Post  mod-iowna Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:35 pm

hmm, i like your mod app but theres what damian said and theres one thing i noticed, as staff you should'nt swear because you follow the same rules as the players, in your app i noticed you swore its no big deal but could you please remove it? it may affect your chances if another member of staff reads it :p ,, thanks - - Iowna
    King Saim
    King Saim

Post  King Saim Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:20 pm

I also agree with Damian, Attitude is a big key to a good app

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:15 pm